A police chief has said that a gas canister on board a school bus that burst into flames in Pakistan has been found intact and was not the cause of the fire, the AFP news agency reports.
Initial reports suggested that the canister, similar to that found in millions of vehicles in Pakistan, had caused a fatal explosion.
The police chief, identified as Dar Ali Khattak, said the fire was caused by a spark when the driver switched from using gas to the petrol engine.
He added that the children were aged between five and 15.
More top news
A mafia-wife will be looking to rule the roost as she joins fellow reality stars, singers, actors and models in the CBB house.
Almost immediately after EDF announced it was ready to proceed with Hinkley C, the government announced it wasn't.
Mohammed Shakiel estimates that more than half of those he has pulled from the rubble of wrecked buildings are under five-years-old.