Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Kinga Krasuta is 42 weeks pregnant and could go into labour at any time.
The Bolivian government had earlier confirmed Deputy Interior Minister Rodolfo Illanes had been kidnapped and was at risk of torture.
At least one person has died after part of the building collapsed shortly after midnight, according to local reports.