Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Donald Trump has slammed Alec Baldwin's latest impression of him as "unwatchable" and "sad".
The early risers will notice a touch of frost and pockets of fog first thing.
Austria is set vote for its new president again - and possibly elect the first far-right head of state in Europe since World War Two.