Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
An eight-year-old girl died suddenly last week after she collapsed in the classroom, suffering from a brain aneurysm.
The 72-year-old had to be helicoptered from the mountain, when he was just a few hours from the summit on Monday.
Inspectors also found the electric meter had been bypassed to avoid paying for electricity.