Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A £199 billion Private Finance Initiative bill will need to be footed by the taxpayer, even if there are no further deals struck.
Top temperatures of 9 Celsius (48 F).
The privately-owned high-rise block is one of 228 across the country which failed fire safety tests.