Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A wet, wintry night in places with rain and hill snow slow to move away from southern Scotland and northern England.
The Westminster terror attack dominates the front pages of Thursday's newspapers.
A timeline of exactly what happened.