Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Detectives investigating the prison escape of killer Shaun Walmsley have arrested two people.
Sleet, snow & spring sunshine
Fitbit has said it is investigating its Flex 2 fitness tracker after a US woman claimed she suffered second-degree burns while reading.