Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
The Team Sky cyclist took the lead in the past few days and confirmed his place as the first British winner of the Giro d'Italia
Cooler towards the northeast coast with low, misty cloud developing.
The county was the only constituency in the Republic to vote no in Friday’s abortion referendum.