Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Gregory Maxwell and Brian Atkins joked they were taking their Australian victim on a 'bush tucker trial' before dumping him beside a road.
A sister who donated her late brother's face to a man who suffered a life-threatening, disfiguring injury has met him for the first time.
After a wet start for many, a frontal system continues to clear eastwards leaving showers across the UK