Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A former model has been found guilty of murder after shooting her millionaire ex boyfriend in his Costa del Sol home.
Some warm sunshine today, but also scattered heavy showers in the South-west.
A 14-year-old girl who died after falling ill in a PE class has been named locally as Kiera Beagle.