Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A 14-year-old boy was tied up and threatened with a machete by burglars when he was home alone.
James McClellan, 53, is suing the firm claiming he was branded an 'old buffer' and forced out of his account manager job.
A family's desperate bid to stop a teacher joining Islamic State has been revealed in emotional recordings.