Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Britain should have a second vote on the terms of exiting the EU if it can secure a new deal to control its borders, Jeremy Hunt has said.
Complaints have been lodged with the chairman of the 1922 committee over the neutrality of government whips.
Disappointed England fans have taken to Twitter to react after their side lost to footballing minnows Iceland in Euro 2016.