Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
After a mild and quiet night, the best of the sunshine will be across the south east.
The presumptive Democratic Presidential candidate said Kaine is everything Donald Trump is not as they shared a platform for the first time.
Team Sky's Chris Froome is set to win the 2016 Tour de France with an overall lead of four minutes 11 seconds after stage 20 to Morzine