Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Jamie Vardy scored for a record-breaking eleventh game in a row as Leicester were held 1-1 at home to Manchester United
Gales near coasts and on hills.
The Prime Minister has rubbished the claim from the former London mayor that British troops were 'discredited' after Iraq and Afghanistan