Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
The tech firm has submitted proposals for 13 emojis depicting wheelchair users, bionic arms, guide dogs, hearing aids and walking sticks.
Cloudy and damp across much of England and Wales, although the rain should turn lighter and more patchy by the afternoon.
A British journalist based in Egypt has been expelled from the country as authorities tighten control over the media ahead.