Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Emmanuel Macron, the soft left candidate to be president of France, is in London to woo the French citizens who live in the capital.
Downing Street has insisted Theresa May has full confidence in Sajid Javid, as a swathe of Tory MPs waded into a row over business rates.
Heterosexual couple Rebecca Steinfeld and Charles Keidan challenged the law and lost - but the ruling shows the matter is far from resolved.