Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Donald Trump says the "special relationship" between the UK and the US would improve if he becomes US President.
Former BBC Apprentice contestant Stuart Baggs has died, aged 27, a spokesman has said.
Tonight: a woman awaiting a double hand transplant, a dream realised through strangers, and a family who quit their life to travel Britain.