Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A Which? investigation showed that users of Virgin Media's Super Hub 2 router could be at risk of a hacking attack.
New figures show the government spent nearly £140,000 pursuing a case against a father who took his daughter on holiday during term time.
A report from the National Office of Statistics says the government failed to fully consider the cost to consumers of Hinkley Point C.