Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Iain Duncan Smith has called for the Universal Credit waiting time to be cut from six weeks to a month.
The most revealing statement made today was a tweet by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker's chief of staff.
The row over Donald Trump's call to a widow of a US soldier rumbles on after the widow claims his words and tone made her "cry even more".