Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A British man was grounded in Bermuda as his new wife continued to Cuba without him after drunkenly threatening the flight crew.
A petition calling for Tony Blair's anti-poverty award to be taken back has gained more than 90,000 signatures.
American scientist, who was the co-discoverer of DNA, is offering his Nobel Prize medal at auction and it could sell for up to $3.5 million.