Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
How is Sainsbury's positioned to tackle the challenges of low-cost rivals and changing shopping habits?
The head of football's anti-discrimination body Kick It Out has responded to attacks by QPR defender Rio Ferdinand in his autobiography
Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha surprised diners in Solihull by dropping into fast food chain Five Guys for burgers.