Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
Showers in the north. Fine in the south
A British man was injured in a suspected terror attack in Finland in which two people were killed, the Government has said.
Jeremy Hunt has rejected Professor Stephen Hawking's claim that he "abused" scientific research to justify the creation of a seven-day NHS.