Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
The island of Kivalina in Alaska is quickly disappearing into the ocean, watched by its 400 residents, due to climate change.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has called on fellow European nations to share the burden of the influx of migrants.
Satellite images have revealed the extent of the damage to the ancient Temple of Bel in Syria's Palmyra city by Islamic State jihadists.