Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
A 14-year-old boy has been charged after a man was shot dead and three people were injured in a shooting at a US primary school.
Sunshine with blustery showers and longer downpours
The founder of a free school and two ex-staff members have been jailed for defrauding the Department for Education of thousands of pounds.