Prime Minister David Cameron said the Government's new task force on tackling terrorism and extremism will ask serious questions.
It will concentrate on:
- Whether rules for charities are too lax and allow extremists to prosper
- If enough is done to disrupt groups that incite hatred or violence
- The problem of extremist groups in universities
- More support for madrassas to prevent radicalisation
- Help for mosques that want to expel extremists and recruit imams who understand Britain
More top news
At a reception tonight at the Labour Party conference, our correspondent Emily Morgan believes she saw a glimpse of formidable Team Miliband
Performers faced the judges once again, this time with the added pressure of impressing a packed Wembley Arena.
Over 2,000 People's Climate March protests have taken place in 166 countries ahead of a major UN conference on climate change.