Last July, the decision was taken to close three of the 10 specialist child heart surgery units in England in a move to streamline paediatric heart services.
Leeds General Infirmary, Glenfield Hospital in Leicester, and the Royal Brompton in Chelsea, west London were earmarked for closure
The seven hospitals where it was decided surgery on children would continue were:
- Great Ormond Street in London
- Evelina Children's Hospital in London
- Freeman Hospital in Newcastle
- Birmingham's Children's Hospital
- Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool
- Royal Hospital for Children in Bristol
- Southampton General Hospital
More top news
The key was used by Sidney Sedunary - a third-class steward and one of the 1,500 people who died when the vessel sank in April 1912.
The insurance tycoon threw his support behind Raheem Kassam for the Ukip leadership.
One-year-old Silky, who was born without fur due to a genetic mutation, will also soon be looking for a new home.