Last July, the decision was taken to close three of the 10 specialist child heart surgery units in England in a move to streamline paediatric heart services.
Leeds General Infirmary, Glenfield Hospital in Leicester, and the Royal Brompton in Chelsea, west London were earmarked for closure
The seven hospitals where it was decided surgery on children would continue were:
- Great Ormond Street in London
- Evelina Children's Hospital in London
- Freeman Hospital in Newcastle
- Birmingham's Children's Hospital
- Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool
- Royal Hospital for Children in Bristol
- Southampton General Hospital
More top news
On Wednesday, the rain will roll northwards - a few hours of solid rain in the east and over the Pennines.
Jeremy Corbyn has challenged Theresa May to better fund the police and fire services by backing a Labour amendment to the Queen's Speech.
All 33 London councils were warned about "combustible" panels being used on buildings which could potentially spread blazes.