Last July, the decision was taken to close three of the 10 specialist child heart surgery units in England in a move to streamline paediatric heart services.
Leeds General Infirmary, Glenfield Hospital in Leicester, and the Royal Brompton in Chelsea, west London were earmarked for closure
The seven hospitals where it was decided surgery on children would continue were:
- Great Ormond Street in London
- Evelina Children's Hospital in London
- Freeman Hospital in Newcastle
- Birmingham's Children's Hospital
- Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool
- Royal Hospital for Children in Bristol
- Southampton General Hospital
More top news
The 53-year-old was killed shortly after leaving her home in Mosta, Prime Minister Joseph Muscat said.
Jordi Sanchez of the Catalan National Assembly and Jordi Cuixart of the Omnium Cultural group were jailed on Monday.
Storm Ophelia continues to bring strong winds to western parts.