Audio released by emergency services in the United States reveals that Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter, Paris, had taken an overdose and cut her arm with a kitchen knife when they were called.
The details come in transmissions between dispatchers for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and the LA Fire Department.
The call on June 5th describes how the teenager had taken 20 Motrin pills but was conscious before she was taken to hospital.
Listen to the call:
Perry Sanders Jr, a lawyer for Paris Jackson's grandmother and guardian, has said she is physically fine and receiving medical treatment.
More top news
Very windy with gales possible
Strong performance from world number 100 meant Great Britain very nearly dominated day one of the competition.
As a promotion Black Friday is flawed. While it whips up demand and redistributes it the event doesn't obviously generate additional sales.