- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Clocks will go forward 30 minutes so there is half an hour more daylight in the evening when energy consumption peaks.
Tina Green is to be called before the Work and Pensions Committee as it looks into how the high street chain went into administration.
The Boeing 777 was reportedly intercepted by two Hungarian Air Force Gripens after it lost contact with air traffic controllers.