- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
At least 20 people have been wounded by a car bombing outside an Istanbul football stadium, just two hours after a match ended.
Syrian government forces are continuing a push for total control of Aleppo, while a reported 20,000 civilians left the city on Saturday.
Rex Tillerson is president of Exxon Mobil and has close business links to Russian President Vladimir Putin.