- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
A GoFundMe page was set up by the children's uncle to raise £15,000 for their funerals.
Lindsay Hoyle said his "family will never be the same" after the death of his 28-year-old daughter Natalie.
Police say they have traced four drivers who are thought to have hit the woman, and added that a fifth vehicle may also have been involved.