- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Armed police have carried out a raid apparently linked to Wednesday's deadly terror attack in Westminster.
Cheryl Grimmer vanished from inside a beach shower block in Wollongong, Australia, in 1970, when she was just three.
Pc Keith Palmer was on the front line and because of his actions, the Westminster attacker was unable to kill anyone else.