- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
The Blues eye-up deals for Sandro, Lukaku, Van Dijk and Bakayoko as Conte looks to spend big ahead of the new campaign
The 14-year-old was left dangling about 25ft off the ground as her little brother cried hysterically saying he couldn't hold on to her.
Housing Minister Alok Sharma was asked the question at least five times during an appearance on ITV's Good Morning Britain.