- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
John Bercow added he respects all MPs amid claims he called Commons Leader Andrea Leadsom a ‘stupid woman’.
The former US President and his wife have signed a multi-year deal to produce films and series for Netflix.
The wall, which is 30ft tall and 9ft wide, had been securely attached to a trailer by the Melton scouts' hut in Leicestershire.