- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
More than 1.85 million people have called for the US president's visit to be watered down to avoid causing "embarrassment" to the Queen.
Jim Mattis arrived in Baghdad on the day after US-backed Iraqi forces launched an operation to reclaim Mosul from IS.
The scale of the blood poisoning disease sepsis is "far worse" than previously thought thanks to a "crippling" lack of data, a study says.