- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Entertainer made a blind woman feel "completely and utterly trapped" when he assaulted her in hospital bedroom, a court has been told.
A Border patrol on the frontier that separates Texas from Mexico hopes Donald Trump will keep his vow to tackle illegal immigration.
Donald Trump has urged the UK to "look at" ex-MI6 agent Christopher Steele to see if he was behind the controversial 35-page document.