- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
The release is the second batch in a series of leaks that have rattled the Democratic Party.
The rare 1901 edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit will go under the hammer to mark the 150th anniversary of the author's birth.
After a relatively mild and quiet night, an episode of rain for many of us tomorrow.