- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
New Tour de France time-trial record set after Australian Rohan Dennis raced into the lead during Stage one of the competition.
Fresher and cooler as we head into the second half of the weekend.
Leah Washington, 17, had to have her left leg amputated after being trapped for hours on The Smiler rollercoaster at the theme park.