- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Favourite Jessica Ennis-Hill is joined by last minute additions Tyson Fury and Andy Murray on the list of Sports Personality nominees.
Jenny Fry, 15, claimed she had electro-hypersensitivity (EHS) which caused her to suffer tiredness, headaches and bladder problems.
Mild in the south but colder in the north tonight and turning frosty and icy - before rain moves in.