- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Six people have begun living in a dome in Hawaii to simulate what life would be like on Mars.
The 12th series of X Factor kicks off on ITV this Saturday but which previous winners went on to make it big?
A mother and her four young children who are feared to be travelling to Syria are being sought by police.