- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Transport secretary Chris Grayling said MPs will decide this week about where to allow airport expansion in south east England
An investigation has been launched after nine people were hurt when stairs collapsed in a House of Horrors at a theme park in Ireland.
Multiple explosions in a park in a Japanese city have left at least one person dead and three injured.