- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
The Duchess will carry out her first engagement as Honorary Air Commandant of the Air Cadets after assuming the role in December.
Stars will entertain an audience of more than 100 million as they take to the Super Bowl half-time stage.
Jeremy Hunt is to announce a £4.2 billion investment to bring the NHS into the digital age.