- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
There will be blustery showers across northern parts overnight with showery rain and sleet across the south.
Rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight has been arrested on murder charges after a fatal hit-and-run incident in Los Angeles.
The Canadian used only ice hooks to scale the frozen cliffs, and says the walls were "unstable" and "unpredictable".