- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Rain in the north tonight, cloudy and humid in the south
Britain is to set out proposals to ensure that cross-border legal disputes are dealt with in a "fair and sensible way" after Brexit.
Eva Echeverria claimed she developed ovarian cancer from using the company's talc products like Baby Powder.