- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Police are searching for the 'despicable' thieves who stole an elderly couple's Christmas money in a distraction robbery.
The row over parking allegedly started after the local council re-paved a road in Harrow.
While most of us think our calorie consumption is around 2,600 it will actually be nearer 6,000 - the same as 12 Big macs.