- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
An investigation is underway after a woman was sexually assaulted and train station staff spat at by a boy thought to be about 11-years-old.
Former residents of the Chagos Islands have lost their latest legal challenge at the Supreme Court.
The gun and bomb attack at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport is the latest in a series of deadly incidents in Turkey this year.