- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Coronation Street stars paid tribute to "caring, loveable and funny" Anne Kirkbride, who played Deirdre Barlow for more than 40 years.
Queens Parks Rangers defender Rio Ferdinand has announced his retirement from football after his wife's recent death.
A promising start to the weekend - fine and bright for most of us but showers will crop up across northern Scotland.