- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Five members of the Armed Forces have been granted operational honours and awards in recognition of their service.
The Conservative peer said he was 'shocked' that the law had been vetoed by the Liberal Democrats.
A woman who attempted to get her idol's full pout was left with hugely swollen lips when her plan went horribly wrong.