- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
A leather jacket worn by Patrick Swayze in the film has fetched £48,260 at auction despite calls from his niece for the sale to be stopped.
The Labour leader will say figures show that 2.4 million young people are missing from the electoral register.
ITV News took to a gun range in Maryland to find out if those that voted to “Make America Great Again” still think they voted correctly.