- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
A British scientist says the age women may be able to conceive children could soon be significantly extended.
Simon Cowell admitted he was "so embarrassed" after his shirt burst open during an X Factor audition.
Following the promise of further powers for Scotland, David Cameron is now talking about a new deal for the other home nations.