- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
Eight of the top 20 airports increased their charges in 2017, while five airports raised fees for dropping off passengers.
Felipe’s intervention, the second during the constitutional crisis, came as Madrid plans to impose direct rule on Catalonia.
"There have been many, many confidential settlements and that's the reason you don't hear more about this," said Gloria Allred.