- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
West is best for warm sunshine as east gets hit by cloud and rain.
The prime minister should stay in his post even in the case of a Brexit, Michael Howard has said.
Liam Fee suffered prolonged abuse for much of his short life before he was murdered by the two people he relied on for love and protection.