- An elite team of 19 firefighters have been killed in the Arizona wildfire.
- There have only been seven previous incidents in the last century that has seen as many or more firefighters killed, topped by the loss of 340 during the September 11 attacks.
- Two towns, which lie southwest of Prescott, Arizona, have been evacuated.
- Around 1,000 people live in the evacuated Yarnell and the adjoining town of Peeples Valley.
- At least 200 structures, mainly houses, have been destroyed by the wildfire.
- The blaze has charred more than 2,000 acres of land.
More top news
A cloudy and wet start on Saturday across many central and southern areas of the UK.
The White House said troops with a diagnosis of "gender dysphoria presents considerable risk to military effectiveness and lethality".
Tackling the cost of congestion and repair bills "must be a national priority", the Local Government Association (LGA) said.