- Proposals include a levy on visa charges of around £200 for any students or foreign workers who come to the UK for more than six months.
- Free access to GPs for tourists and those staying for less than half a year could also be curbed.
- Expatriates who live outside Europe would be expected to contribute.
- However, expatriates who have made up to 10 years National Insurance contributions would still receive NHS care.
- Nobody will be denied treatment regardless of their nationality.
More top news
The alleged hacking follows reports of similar attacks on other Democratic organisations, amid fears of state-sponsored hacking.
One lucky ticket holder based in the UK has won a cool £61 million jackpot in the EuroMillions lottery game.
A crowdfunding campaign has been set up to raise money needed for a legal battle to bring home Michael Sandford.