- Proposals include a levy on visa charges of around £200 for any students or foreign workers who come to the UK for more than six months.
- Free access to GPs for tourists and those staying for less than half a year could also be curbed.
- Expatriates who live outside Europe would be expected to contribute.
- However, expatriates who have made up to 10 years National Insurance contributions would still receive NHS care.
- Nobody will be denied treatment regardless of their nationality.
More top news
The 16-year-old girl who killed seven-year-old Katie Rough has been given a life sentence for manslaughter at Leeds Crown Court.
Islamic State terrorists are believed to be behind the bombing and shooting which injured a further 120 people during Friday prayers.
A commuter is on track to get married after using the information screen at Waterloo station to pop the question.