- Proposals include a levy on visa charges of around £200 for any students or foreign workers who come to the UK for more than six months.
- Free access to GPs for tourists and those staying for less than half a year could also be curbed.
- Expatriates who live outside Europe would be expected to contribute.
- However, expatriates who have made up to 10 years National Insurance contributions would still receive NHS care.
- Nobody will be denied treatment regardless of their nationality.
More top news
Two private citizens have already paid a "significant deposit" to take the week-long trip.
Slippy start tomorrow with frost & ice
The court will determine how much the UK government and travel firms knew about the risk of an attack on tourists holidaying in the area.