- Proposals include a levy on visa charges of around £200 for any students or foreign workers who come to the UK for more than six months.
- Free access to GPs for tourists and those staying for less than half a year could also be curbed.
- Expatriates who live outside Europe would be expected to contribute.
- However, expatriates who have made up to 10 years National Insurance contributions would still receive NHS care.
- Nobody will be denied treatment regardless of their nationality.
More top news
Father of Paul Walker says the car 'lacked safety features' that would have saved his life
Investigating judge in Belgium charges man with murder and participation in the activities of a terrorist organisation: reports
Margaret Rigby spent £57,000 of her friend's money on luxury goods for herself, after gaining power of attorney