- Proposals include a levy on visa charges of around £200 for any students or foreign workers who come to the UK for more than six months.
- Free access to GPs for tourists and those staying for less than half a year could also be curbed.
- Expatriates who live outside Europe would be expected to contribute.
- However, expatriates who have made up to 10 years National Insurance contributions would still receive NHS care.
- Nobody will be denied treatment regardless of their nationality.
More top news
The Labour leader has a certain swagger in this election campaign and his team are upbeat. But why?
Police are appealing for help in tracing a family of six who are feared to be travelling to Syria.
A "truly despicable" thief stole from a woman while she suffered a violent epileptic seizure.