- May 2010: Coalition formed including a large number of Eurosceptic Conservative MPs
- 3 May: Eurosceptic UKIP win more than 140 council seats at the local elections, taking many from the Conservatives.
- 8 May: There is no mention of a referendum in the Queen's Speech, angering some Conservative MPs.
- 14 May: Conservatives publish draft bill calling for a referndum to be held before the end of 2017
- 16 May: 114 Tory MPs rebel by voting in favour of an amendment to the Queen's Speech
- 5 July: Private members' bill brought by Tory MP James Wharton to get second reading in Commons
More top news
Part of what has gone wrong is that many voters do not see Jeremy Corbyn as a credible prime minister.
The rapper joins previously announced headliners Kasabian and Muse at the top of the bill.
The pair, both believed to be in their 20s, were found at the edge of a road after being hit at a bus stop in the ski resort of La Clusaz.