Police have warned that more people are expected to be arrested once video footage is analysed, as riots continued in Belfast for a third successive night.
At least six petrol bombs and other missiles were thrown at police on Sunday night.
Cars along with industrial bins were also set alight in north Belfast as clashes continued.
The Police of Northern Ireland said one officer had been injured in the riots, which stem from a decision to ban a Orange Order parade passing through the nearby republican Ardoyne area.
A special sitting of Belfast Magistrates' Court was held yesterday with plans in place to keep courts open if clashes continue.
More top news
Labour leadership candidate says Britain playing its role in the migrant crisis would help Cameron secure the promised reforms in Brussels.
Ten people have been taken to hospital and another two treated for injuries after a bus crashed into a tree in east London.
Cloudy skies for most as the Bank Holiday weekend begins - with brighter breaks through the south-east, the Midlands and East Anglia.