Glee actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose involving heroin and alcohol, British Columbia coroners confirmed. The 31-year-old actor was found dead in his hotel room on Saturday in Vancouver.
More top news
Shorts last week, wrap up warm this week as Spring takes a break
The documentary, called 'Amy', will be shown at this year's Cannes Film Festival but the singer's family has condemned it as "misleading".
Vain tennis fans will be prevented from taking selfie sticks into Wimbledon because of the "nuisance value" of the devices.