- The overall cost of London 2012 was £8.92 billion, the Government revealed in October.
- That worked out at £142 per head for every UK resident.
- The Games came in under budget, with £9.3 billion set aside.
- The predicted cost when London won the bid in 2005 was just £2.37 billion.
- Today's report says the Games gave the UK economy a £9.9 billion trade and investment boost.
- It added that the total benefit to the UK could reach up to £41 billion by 2020.
More top news
Canada, Mexico, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea will also be free from the levies announced by Donald Trump.
Bolton is viewed with contempt by almost the entire foreign policy establishment in Washington.
A top temperature today of 13 Celsius (55F).