The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named their son HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
Previous Georges who have become Britain's King are:
- George I - ruled August 1714 to June 1727
- George II - ruled June 1727 to October 1760
- George III - ruled October 1760 to January 1820
- George IV - ruled January 1820 to June 1830
- George V - ruled May 1910 to January 1936
- George VI - ruled December 1936 to February 1952
George VI was Queen Elizabeth II's father and George V was the Queen's grandfather.
The latest addition to the royal family has been named Prince George Alexander Louis, but where did the Prince get his names?
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named their son George Alexander Louis, Kensington Palace said.