The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
The quartet failed to impress with their version of Something About The Way You Look Tonight.
Temperatures are expected to rise today and tomorrow, with heavy rain expected tomorrow. Melting snow plus heavy rain could mean trouble.
Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco are expecting twins next month and the first one born will be the prince's royal heir.