The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
The Duchess of Cambridge today made her last public appearance before the birth of her second child, with the Duke saying "any day now".
The tomb that houses Richard III's coffin has been revealed in Leicester Cathedral.
Launching Plaid Cymru's campaign, leader Leanne Wood, says the general election offers Wales an "unprecedented opportunity" for change.