The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
The Gunners demolished a lacklustre Villa side in ruthless fashion at Wembley
Breezy and wet tonight as rain sweeps in from the west meaning a miserable start to Sunday morning.
Prince William outlined a "huge disconnect between the sense of fair play" and "allegations of corruption" within Fifa.