The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
A couple from Tennessee got a wedding video with a difference when their dog filmed their "magical" day via a GoPro camera.
The Queen will return to Malta, where she once lived more than 60 years ago, tomorrow. Here is a look back on her time there.
After a quiet night, a fine, bright start tomorrow with the best of the sunshine through eastern counties.