The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Ben Moynihan attacked three women in random stabbings when he was 17 because he could not lose his virginity.
The cable car at Ciampinoi in Italy ground to a halt after high winds blew a tree over the cable deeming it unsafe.
A school has defended its decision to stop a pupil taking part in World Book Day while wearing a Fifty Shades costume.