The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
A sailor has been rescued after two months lost at sea, during which he was forced to eat seagulls for survival.
Former Leicester City and England striker Frank Worthington is suffering from Alzheimer's disease, according to his daughter.
This is the sight that greeted one environmental conservationist - a deer with its head stuck in a light globe.