The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
The animal charity has taken in 33% more abandoned animals in 2014, officials say.
Some 26% of online shoppers complained of poor delivery service.
A man thought to be the first person in the world to recover from complete severing of the spinal nerves is able to walk again after surgery