The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Cloudy skies for many this Bank Holiday Sunday.
The brother of British holidaymaker Steven Cook who vanished in Crete 10 years ago has his family are "sure he's alive".
Neurologist and author Dr Oliver Sacks CBE who wrote popular case histories like “The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat", has died aged 82.