The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Overnight it will be cooler and fresher but most places will stay dry with a nippy start to Sunday.
X Factor contestant Raign seems to impress the Wembley audience with her own song even though Cheryl finds her "really annoying".
YouTube superstar Alfie Deyes got a sense of how far he has come when thousands of fans descended on his latest book signing in London.