The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
The first behind-the-scenes photographs of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Venice wedding have been published in a celebrity magazine.
The US Secret Service chief faces questions from politicians today over the latest in a series of worrying White House security breaches.
On average it is looking like September 2014 will be the driest for over 100 years.