The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Paramedics, police and hospitals are braced for Black Eye Friday - an annual surge in the amount of booze being sold.
The majority of motorists want to see tighter restrictions on the amount drivers can drink, a survey has revealed.
A cheap over-the-counter painkiller taken by millions of people in Britain every day could have the hidden benefit of slowing down ageing.