The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
A woman involved in a car crash had to be taken to hospital by helicopter with serious injuries.
Search for missing seven-year-old underway after he was reportedly abandoned in a forest by his parents as "punishment" for throwing rocks.
Shooting of a 400-pound gorilla who grabbed a four-year-old boy after he entered his enclosure sparks public outrage and prompts petition.