The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has appeared in the House of Commons wearing a 'heart unions' badge.
David Cameron says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should leave the Ecuadorian embassy and face the allegations of rape against him.
The health secretary says he hopes he does not have to enforce junior doctors' contracts, as second wave of strikes takes place.