The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Olly Murs has revealed that he still does not speak to his brother after he missed his sibling's wedding to rehearse for the X Factor.
South of the M4 corridor tomorrow we are going to see and area of rain pushing up, which will take care of the fog in those areas.
Space agency Nasa has unveiled a remastered, high resolution image of one of Jupiter’s moons - the icy Europa.