The Times (£) newspaper is reporting the 102 companies found to have commissioned rogue private investigators include:
- 22 law firms
- Ten insurance businesses
- Eight financial services companies
- Four management consultancies
- Four food services companies
- A car rental business
- An accountancy business
- Clients from the chemical and construction industries
- Nine personal clients
- Two celebrities
- 16 other private detectives
More top news
Will the 'potentially historic' snow storm hitting the US, find its way to the UK?
19-year-old Angus Mainland took a selfie with his mystery traveler at the weekend. He fell in love. But forgot to ask for her number.
A study says ingredients in some common drugs could increase the risk of dementia. Alzheimer's Research UK say more research is needed.