The councils in England with the largest surpluses - before costs - in 2011/12 were:
- Westminster - £41.6 million
- Kensington and Chelsea - £28.1 million
- Camden (north London) - £25 million
- Hammersmith and Fulham (west London) - £19.5 million
- Wandsworth (south west London) - £16.1 million
- Brighton and Hove - £14.4 million
- Islington (north London) - £10.9 million
- Cornwall - £7.9 million
- Newham (east London) - £7.3 million
- Hounslow (west London) - £7.3 million
More top news
Storm Imogen will cause problems across much of the south today, but it will be calmer in the north.
David Cameron is expected to warn that voting for a "Brexit" would result in refugee camps springing up across the south-east of England.
Beyonce, Coldplay and Bruno Mars performed a medley of their hits during a powerful half-time performance at Super Bowl 50.