The councils in England with the largest surpluses - before costs - in 2011/12 were:
- Westminster - £41.6 million
- Kensington and Chelsea - £28.1 million
- Camden (north London) - £25 million
- Hammersmith and Fulham (west London) - £19.5 million
- Wandsworth (south west London) - £16.1 million
- Brighton and Hove - £14.4 million
- Islington (north London) - £10.9 million
- Cornwall - £7.9 million
- Newham (east London) - £7.3 million
- Hounslow (west London) - £7.3 million
More top news
Bahrain couldn't be more different the the UK right now.
Mrs May denied she was forced to "grub around" for deals as she said that the UK will raise human rights with Gulf leaders at summit.
It's safe to say these eye-catching accessories take the Christmas spirit to a whole new level.