The councils in England with the largest surpluses - before costs - in 2011/12 were:
- Westminster - £41.6 million
- Kensington and Chelsea - £28.1 million
- Camden (north London) - £25 million
- Hammersmith and Fulham (west London) - £19.5 million
- Wandsworth (south west London) - £16.1 million
- Brighton and Hove - £14.4 million
- Islington (north London) - £10.9 million
- Cornwall - £7.9 million
- Newham (east London) - £7.3 million
- Hounslow (west London) - £7.3 million
More top news
Colo became a mother of three, grandmother of 16, great-grandmother of 12 and great-great-grandmother of three.
The district's director of homeland security has said officials are planning for 800,000 to 900,000 people to attend the ceremony.
The Supreme Court is set to decide on whether disabled travellers are legally entitled to have priority use of wheelchair spaces on buses.