Louis Walsh will bow out of the X Factor after the next series. The 61-year-old has been part of the ITV show since it first launched in launched in 2004. Speaking to the TV Times he said: "I'm happy this is going to be my last year. I've been judging X Factor for 10 years so I've done it all."
Louis Walsh added: "It was never in my plan to be on TV but Simon (Cowell) put me there. I'm very grateful to him but I need my life back!. I'm going to be managing Shane Filan from Westlife and I'm putting together a new boyband."
More top news
The attempted kidnap of an RAF serviceman took place near RAF Marham, in Norfolk, on Wednesday.
Footballer Marc Crosas faces an investigation after pictures emerged of him appearing to have speared an endangered baby shark
Adele surprised a fan with an accidental kiss on the lips when as she said hello at a show in Vancouver, Canada.