British and Northern Irish athletes have claimed five medals in the IAAF World Athletics Championships in Moscow so far, placing them seventh overall in the medal table.
- Mo Farah: Gold in the men's 10,000m
- Christine Ohuruogu: Gold in the women's 400m
- Mo Farah: Gold in the men's 5,000m
- Eilidh Child, Shana Cox, Margaret Adeoye and Christine Ohuruogu: Bronze in the women's 4x400m relay
- Tiffany Porter: Bronze in the women's 100m hurdles
Mo Farah is hailed as Britain's greatest ever athlete after repeating his Olympic success with a double victory at the World Championships.
He won two Olympic gold medals last year and has already won gold this year in the 10,000 metres but is he the greatest of all time?