"All construction access routes" have been considered as part of plans for the HS2 rail route, a project spokesman has told the Mail on Sunday, in response to campaigners' claims of widespread disruption.
He said the public had been consulted on the matter and offered the chance to "express potential concerns or suggest alternatives" and would continue to be involved.
We have sought to provide construction access with minimal disruption and will continue to work with local communities to take on board their views.
In developing the subsequent formal Environmental Statement, we will be considering how we can further reduce any adverse impacts.
More top news
69-year-old Roy Hodgson has been out of work since resigning in the wake of England's humiliating Euro 2016 elimination
Tata Steel has committed to the future of jobs and production at Port Talbot and other steelworks in the UK, steel unions have said.
Largely dry across the UK through this evening