The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Here in Belgium they're describing the Davis Cup Final as the host nation against Andy Murray and in a way it is.
The elderly man is all alone until Aldi's favourite gin-loving granny Jean, famous for their tea adverts, swoops in.
A Labour source reveals the (un)pleasantries at the shadow front bench meeting, including a confrontation between two high-profile members.