The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Damon Smith from Newton Abbot was found guilty of planting a home-made bomb on the London Underground in October.
Could this professor have just landed the dream job?
Megan Hurley had reportedly been at the concert with her brother Bradley, 21, who remains in hospital after the terror attack.