The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Martin Senn, a chief executive of the Swiss giant for six years, took his own life, according to his family.
The singer demanded a fan stop using a tripod during a live show and advised her to enjoy it "in real life".
Johnny Depp's band the Hollywood Vampires are due to play in Stockholm, Sweden, but face calls for the gig to be boycotted.