The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Labour are to announce new measures they plan to introduce to the NHS if the party wins the General Election.
A teenage racing driver who lost part of both his legs after a horror crash has thanked emergency workers for "saving my life".
The actress plays Rhona Goskirk, who was raped by her new husband on their wedding day in the ITV soap.