The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Women are being urged to maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy to prevent diabetes, a charity has warned.
This is what we know so far about the young boy who was found washed up on Bodrum beach in Turkey.
Weather set to stay cool and cloudy tomorrow