The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
"Vibrant and funny" teenager opted to donate her organs after becoming seriously ill in a "final act" of generosity.
Three men have been sentenced to a total of 31 years for their role in a 'crash for cash' plot which led to the death of a great grandmother
She met with the families of children who must stay near the hospital.