The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Paramedics attended a scene in Willesden, north-west London, on Monday afternoon where they found the teenager with stab wounds.
The popular game relies on Google Maps, a problem in South Korea as those functions are limited by the government.
A Met Office warning covering much of England and south-east Wales is expected to remain in place until 11am.