The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Flaviu, a two-year-old Carpathian lynx, was reported missing from Dartmoor Zoological Park on July 7, triggering a search operation.
The report also said that many graduates do not even see a 'earnings premium' from their years at university.
The country's counter-terrorism forces have regained control of the facility.