The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
An eight-year-old boy who had to have both hands amputated as a toddler has been given the world's first double hand transplant.
Texas officials have released video taken in jail of Sandra Bland, the woman found dead in her cell three days after a controversial arrest.
A former member of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee has told ITV News interest rates need to rise "sooner rather than later".