The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
Pitt was due to attend the premiere of a new documentary he narrated, but instead will focus on his "family situation".
ITV News spoke to six Democrats and Republicans to get their views on the dramatic showdown between the two presidential hopefuls.
Nicolas Sarkozy would give Britain the chance to reverse the Brexit vote if he is elected president of France.