The UNHCR has issued a fresh warning about the Syria refugee crisis as their number passes the two million mark. There are now more displaced Syrians in the world than any other nationality.
- 2 million refugees have crossed the border
- 4.25 million have been displaced within Syria
- 700,000 have fled to Lebanon, where they account for 1 in every seven people
- Most of the others are in Jordan, Turkey or Iraq
- Only 3 percent have fled further afield
More top news
ITV News' team of political correspondents sum up the final, frantic push for votes in the general election before the polls open tomorrow.
Rain continues across Scotland and parts of northern England tonight, drier overnight and cool for everyone
A summary of the day's election campaign stories in under one minute.