The fire service spokesman said that one person had been taken to hospital as a precaution after the gas leak at the supermarket centre in Southampton.
It is understood that a total of 62 people had been seen by paramedics but their ailments are understood to be minor.
More top news
Eva Echeverria claimed she developed ovarian cancer from using the company's talc products like Baby Powder.
Thousands of gallons of waste, including rotting animal carcasses, are being dumped in the countryside, an investigation has found.
Rain in the north tonight, cloudy and humid in the south