The fire service spokesman said that one person had been taken to hospital as a precaution after the gas leak at the supermarket centre in Southampton.
It is understood that a total of 62 people had been seen by paramedics but their ailments are understood to be minor.
More top news
A man who has been called a Godfather of football hooliganism by police has been banned from every ground in the country for five years.
Daughter whose mother was left for hours on a hospital trolley in A&E has campaigned tirelessly for change - and with some success.
After unseasonably windy weather with gales and big battering waves along exposed western coastal spots, a little calmer into tomorrow.