Emergency services have reported "casualties" following a suspected gas leak at a shopping centre in Southampton.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said a number of people were receiving medical treatment after the incident, which prompted the evacuation of Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer stores.
More top news
Charlie Gard will "inevitably" die shortly after being moved to a hospice and having life-support treatment withdrawn.
Cody-Anne Jackson, who made a "sham" 999 call, several hours after suffocating Macey Hogan, will serve at least 16 years in jail.
French firefighters have tamed one of the fiercest blazes to break out during four days of wildfires in the country's Mediterranean coast.