Fire services say they have identified the cause of a gas leak that caused a Southampton shopping centre to be evacuated, and that the area is now "safe".
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service told BBC News that refrigerators used in the supermarkets had caused the leak.
More top news
The abusive pasts of more than 1,300 violent partners have been disclosed under a scheme introduced less than a year ago, new figures show.
David Cameron has said he wants to cut taxes after the next election because British people "deserve a reward" following years of austerity.
The number of pothole compensation claims is rising and campaigners have urged the Government to pledge more money to fix Britain's roads.