Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
At least 10 people, including two foreigners, have been rescued so far, according to Bangladeshi news reports.
Right-wing think tank warns leaving the UK in order to remain in the EU would turn Scotland into 'Greece without the sun'.
A poll of Britain's largest trade union, seen by ITV News, indicates more than half of those surveyed think the Labour leader should quit.