Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
Pretenders singer Chrissie Hynde has been criticised for comments she has made about rape victims.
The Clipper Round The World Yacht Race is due to begin in London today from St Katherine's Dock.
Once a year W11 comes alive with the colour of carnival. Everything you need to know about getting around and what to see in Notting Hill.