Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
The presidential candidate has called for the FBI to fully explain the new emails that have come to light.
The American Airlines plane caught fire at Chicago O'Hare airport, prompting an evacuation of the plane.
As the number of people sleeping rough in England increases significantly, a new bill aimed at cutting homeless has passed a second reading.