Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
US dismisses Russian plans for Syrian ceasefire, saying the 1 March date creates a window in which Assad will try and crush moderate rebels.
Winter pressures faced by the NHS are "the new normal" for the rest of the year, according to a new report.
As many as one in seven stop and searches carried out by police in a year may have been unlawful, a new report indicates.