Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
Police have arrested a man wanted in connection with a burglary at the home of pensioner Richard Osborn-Brooks.
It became a defining moment for race relations in Britain - but 25 years on from Lawrence's murder, can more still be done?
Albert Thompson was initially denied vital radiotherapy for his prostate cancer unless he could produce the right documentation.