Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
Sales of teabags have dropped as consumers switch to coffee, green tea and speciality blends, market research has found.
The Government will urge the Church of England not to oppose plans to relax Sunday trading laws during a consultation starting today.
The number of night workers has risen to three million since the recession, with more women than ever working antisocial hours.