Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
A video showing the moment a carriage on the Smiler rollercoaster at Alton Towers crashed into an empty car has been shown in court.
Twin brothers with a rare genetic condition have defied the odds after becoming the UK's first twin transplant patients.
Ahead of Hillary Clinton's historic clash with Donald Trump, we look at key moments that changed election outcomes.