Huge floods have devastated parts of Mexico after rains caused landslides and flooding, As emergency services attempt to get food and clean water through to those effected here is a look at the details around the storms:
- Up to 55 people have died
- 40,000 mainly Mexican tourists have been stranded in Acapulco
- The main highway to Acapulco was hit by more than 13 landslides
- The heavy rains were spawned when two storms, tropical storm Manuel and hurricane Ingrid, converged
- The rain has caused more than 5 billion pesos ($387 million)
- Families waited at a military base for up to eight hours to be ferried to Mexico City
The main states affected include:
More top news
A report warns UK has a 'mountain to climb' in reducing preventable hospital admissions and improving survival rates for common diseases.
After the thundery activity overnight, clears skies follow leading to a sunny, humid day. Then more thundery outbreaks to come.
A British Army nurse is to be awarded the OBE for her role in the "vanguard" of efforts to control the deadly Ebola disease in Sierra Leone.