The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
The cricketing landscape has changed following the tragic death of Australia batsman Phil Hughes, writes Mark Austin.
A Conservative MP has denied favouriting an explicit pornographic image on Twitter.
Speaking to ITV News Vince Cable ruled out a further sale of the remaining taxpayer stake in Royal Mail before the general election.