The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Ex-Spitfire pilot Allan Scott, 94, said he was told off by the Queen when he first met her in 1943 when she was just 16.
Last minute preparations are going on at the Church of St Mary Magdalene where Princess Charlotte will be christened.
Princess Charlotte is being christened on Sunday at Sandringham in Norfolk in only her second public appearance since she was born.