The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
A survey showing the number of 14-17 years olds who have tried the products has raised questions about their appeal to young people.
Advertising agency chief executive for Europe Chris Hirst writes takes a look at Labour's business manifesto ahead of the General Election.
A touching note from a passenger thanking a pilot for getting her home safely in the wake of the Germanwings tragedy has gone viral.