The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
The ISIS execution gang fronted by 'Jihadi John' had two British extremists who learned radical Islam together in London, ITV News reveals.
Today started quite promising for many, largely dry and sunny.
Turkish deputy premier says 15,000 refugees from Syria have been admitted with a further 30,000 refugees being cared for across the border