The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
An Ofcom report says mistakes mean people relying on live subtitles had an 'inferior' experience to other viewers.
Waitrose is to scrap a hot drink free-for-all which allowed loyalty card holders to enjoy free drinks in its cafes without buying anything.
A new wave of antisemitism in Belgium sits uncomfortably alongside the ceremonies to remember the liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago.