The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Pebble's new Time smartwatch has become the most funded project ever on crowd-funding site Kickstarter after raising more than £10 million.
A mother who revelled in the attention having a poorly child brought has been convicted of poisoning her son to death.
The Newcastle-based bakers made £1m a week in coffee sales in the period leading up to Christmas.