The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
The level of abuse and even intimidation by some in the ‘Yes’ campaign is making this referendum a rather unpleasant experience.
A former Germany international goalkeeper claims he has been offered a contract to become a wrestler with World Wrestling Entertainment.
George, a ten-year-old goldfish, was given a life-saving operation after developing a tumour. His hospital says it went "swimmingly".