The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Exam stress and relationship breakdowns are often the "final straw" in teenage suicide cases, a report has found.
Chelsea could legitimately sell Jose Mourinho umbrellas, talcum powders and even lingerie under image rights that are delaying his next job.
Nigel Farage has branded a controversial poster urging black and ethnic minorities to vote as "disgusting".