The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
At least two people have died and more than 120 others have been injured after an earthquake rocked Turkey and the Greek island of Kos.
The son Cecil the lion, whose 2015 killing prompted an international outcry, has also been fatally shot during a hunt.
Thickening cloud and rain stalling across Wales and southwest England through tomorrow