The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has been cautioned by police after a 'disturbance' at Heathrow Airport.
The NHS is to set up 11 centres to unlock the secrets of DNA and help develop tests and drugs to target cancer and rare genetic diseases.
Australian businessman named as Alan Sugar's newest apprentice and winner of a £250,000 investment in his fledgling company.