The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
A 'fat tax' could be imposed on the cremation of bodies in Liverpool that require a coffin 30 inches wide or more.
Controversial columnist Katie Hopkins has described her fear that she may die during brain surgery to cure her epilepsy.
A funeral is to be held outside in the US state of Georgia for Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobbi Brown.