The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Save Your Uber in London was set up after it was announced the firm would not have its licence renewed when it expires next week.
After a damp morning it will brighten up in the south and northeast but will remain cloudy in northwest England and southern Scotland.
Chinese leaders have imposed the sanctions after becoming increasingly frustrated with Kim Jong Un’s nuclear and missile tests.