The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Critics are ambivalent to this year's slate of winners, who were picked in part by American directors Joel and Ethan Coen.
1.5m European citizens will miss out on the chance to vote on whether Britain stays in or quits the EU.
A quiet night ahead of us weather wise, with a mostly dry day tomorrow.