The 11 Trusts placed in special measures are:
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trus
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
A suspected drunk driver ploughed into a crowd during Mardi Gras celebrations in the southern US city.
The singer had been tweeting in support of migrants when she was bombarded with abusive messages.
Ministers are reportedly considering plans in a bid to lower inward migration.