An overwhelming number of doctors "question" the health secretary's ability to do his job, a survey has revealed.
According to the Your Legal Friend survey into NHS doctors' time management:
- At least 72% of doctors question Jeremy Hunt's capability as health secretary.
- A further 49% feel he is failing to understand the needs of the NHS.
- Over one in four (28%) of doctors expressed deep concerns over the future of the NHS and could not see a future for the NHS.
- Some 17% said cuts to the NHS was their number one professional concern, while the same proportion said they had too much paperwork.
- A quarter said they knew patients delayed seeing them because of appointment waiting times and 55% of these thought this had a negative impact on recovery.
More top news
A chilly night with widespread frost and fog in some parts of the UK which will be slow to lift in the morning.
Uptown Funk, his collaboration with Bruno Mars, reached number one in the charts again this evening.
ITV News spoke to Nick Channing-Williams who described the freezing conditions on board the car ferry that caught fire earlier today.