An overwhelming number of doctors "question" the health secretary's ability to do his job, a survey has revealed.
According to the Your Legal Friend survey into NHS doctors' time management:
- At least 72% of doctors question Jeremy Hunt's capability as health secretary.
- A further 49% feel he is failing to understand the needs of the NHS.
- Over one in four (28%) of doctors expressed deep concerns over the future of the NHS and could not see a future for the NHS.
- Some 17% said cuts to the NHS was their number one professional concern, while the same proportion said they had too much paperwork.
- A quarter said they knew patients delayed seeing them because of appointment waiting times and 55% of these thought this had a negative impact on recovery.
More top news
In a series of tweets, the US president says transgender people will not allowed or accepted to serve their country 'in any capacity'.
The chancellor - having won the argument within Cabinet - has told ITV News he is targeting a swift start to talks on the interim deal.
Moving footage of eight-year-old Saffie Roussos has been released by her family as her funeral took place.