An overwhelming number of doctors "question" the health secretary's ability to do his job, a survey has revealed.
According to the Your Legal Friend survey into NHS doctors' time management:
- At least 72% of doctors question Jeremy Hunt's capability as health secretary.
- A further 49% feel he is failing to understand the needs of the NHS.
- Over one in four (28%) of doctors expressed deep concerns over the future of the NHS and could not see a future for the NHS.
- Some 17% said cuts to the NHS was their number one professional concern, while the same proportion said they had too much paperwork.
- A quarter said they knew patients delayed seeing them because of appointment waiting times and 55% of these thought this had a negative impact on recovery.
More top news
If the budget is dull that may not be good for May, as this government is in need of a "narrative" - other than the chaos of Brexit talks.
If you need to give an ancient structure a repair, there's a man in South Wales who will be happy to take your call.
Olivia's mum is to marry her fiance this weekend, and the couple are dedicating every detail of the day to Olivia.