An overwhelming number of doctors "question" the health secretary's ability to do his job, a survey has revealed.
According to the Your Legal Friend survey into NHS doctors' time management:
- At least 72% of doctors question Jeremy Hunt's capability as health secretary.
- A further 49% feel he is failing to understand the needs of the NHS.
- Over one in four (28%) of doctors expressed deep concerns over the future of the NHS and could not see a future for the NHS.
- Some 17% said cuts to the NHS was their number one professional concern, while the same proportion said they had too much paperwork.
- A quarter said they knew patients delayed seeing them because of appointment waiting times and 55% of these thought this had a negative impact on recovery.
More top news
Olympic golden couple Laura and Jason Kenny are among a host of Olympians who have been honoured at Buckingham Palace.
Almost 300 jobs will be lost as the confectionery giant takes production of one of its leading biscuits abroad, unions have said.
The TV celebrity and campaigner, who became famous for tweeting a series of revealing selfies, wants to fight a marginal Tory seat.