- 37% of Syrian hospitals have been destroyed and a further 20% severely damaged, according to the World Health Organisation
- 15,000 doctors have been forced to flee abroad, according to the Council on Foreign Relations
- Of the 5,000 physicians in Aleppo before the conflict, only 36 remain
- More than 100,000 have been killed during the conflict in Syria, United Nations figures suggest
- The White House said 6.8 million people are in need of assistance inside Syria
More top news
The Gunners demolished a lacklustre Villa side in ruthless fashion at Wembley
Breezy and wet tonight as rain sweeps in from the west meaning a miserable start to Sunday morning.
Prince William outlined a "huge disconnect between the sense of fair play" and "allegations of corruption" within Fifa.