- 37% of Syrian hospitals have been destroyed and a further 20% severely damaged, according to the World Health Organisation
- 15,000 doctors have been forced to flee abroad, according to the Council on Foreign Relations
- Of the 5,000 physicians in Aleppo before the conflict, only 36 remain
- More than 100,000 have been killed during the conflict in Syria, United Nations figures suggest
- The White House said 6.8 million people are in need of assistance inside Syria
More top news
The prince took part in some traditional dancing in Bucharest ahead of talks with Romania's prime minister.
The latest bronze tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo took a hammering on social media after it was unveiled at Madeira Airport on Wednesday.
Festival Organisers released another 88 acts on the line-up set to appear in Somerset this June, including Stormzy, The XX and The National.