Bad weather is hampering the search and rescue mission around the island of Lampedusa, where more than 200 people are still said to be in the sea after a boat carrying around 500 people, mainly from Eritrea and Somalia sank on Thursday.
- 111 bodies have been found
- 155 people have been pulled out alive
- More than 200 are said to still be in the sea around the island
- Of the bodies recovered so far, 58 were men, 49 were women and two were children
- Italian officials say there could be more woman than men on the sunken boat
- Among the survivors only four are women
More top news
Former Newsnight presenter Jeremy Paxman has said he no longer watches the programme but revealed he's a fan of dating show Take Me Out
Prince Harry will miss the birth of his new niece or nephew as he has flown back to Australia.
Myleene Klass is set to shock Countdown fans by giving a naughty eight-letter word as her answer on tonight's show.