Bad weather is hampering the search and rescue mission around the island of Lampedusa, where more than 200 people are still said to be in the sea after a boat carrying around 500 people, mainly from Eritrea and Somalia sank on Thursday.
- 111 bodies have been found
- 155 people have been pulled out alive
- More than 200 are said to still be in the sea around the island
- Of the bodies recovered so far, 58 were men, 49 were women and two were children
- Italian officials say there could be more woman than men on the sunken boat
- Among the survivors only four are women
More top news
The showers will be frequent, heavy and blustery with a mixture of rain and hail.
Facebook, Twitter and Google "are not simply platforms for the content that others post" because they play a role in shaping what users see.
The condition was revealed by a nine-week scan, which showed the baby's heart and part of her stomach growing outside the body.