Two of four men arrested in a counter-terrorism operation last weekend have now been released without charge, police said.
Scotland Yard said a 28-year-old British national of Azerbaijani origin arrested last Sunday on upmarket Westbourne Grove in west London had been released without charge.
Earlier, a spokesman confirmed a 29-year-old British national of Pakistani origin arrested in Peckham, south-east London, had also been freed.
Two 25-year-olds are still in custody following a swoop where marksmen used special ammunition to stop a car on Mansell Street, near the Tower of London.
More top news
This year's Pride in London event will include a minute's silence to commemorate the victims of the Orlando shooting.
An urgent appeal has been made to help trace the mother of a five-year-old girl who was found alone at a bus stop in Brighton on Friday.
Weight of people trying to sign caused government petition to website to crash as Europhiles try to force a rerun of the EU vote.