Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
There is no evidence the Westminster attacker Khalid Masood was associated with so-called Islamic State or al Qaeda, the Met Police said.
Janet Ajao said in a statement: "I do not condone his actions nor support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity."
After the PM triggers Article 50, Britain will need the other EU nations to agree to deals. Gibraltar could be key to Spain's demands.