Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
Bournemouth will effectively win promotion from the Championship to the Premier League if they beat Bolton at home on Monday.
Thousands have fled Burundi as violent protests against the president's decision to stand for a third term break out, leaving five dead.
Once a fringe party, the SNP has become a thundering political juggernaut that shows no sign of slowing down.