Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
Walmley in the West Midlands would become the new centre of Great Britain if Scotland vote to go independent, Ordinance Survey has said.
The man is thought to have tied himself to the bottom of the vehicle as it travelled from Calais to Kent.
A woman in Thailand killed herself by jumping into a pond of crocodiles at a popular tourist attraction, Thai police said.