Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
It's still pretty wintry out there although the air over the next 12 or so hours will be fractionally less cold than it has been recently.
CCTV shows an acrobatic youth as he caused £5,000 worth of damage when he ran across six cars before attempting a handstand on a seventh.
Detectives have released CCTV footage of the moment a machete wielding thug wearing a mask jumped over the counter at a bookmakers.