Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
National Audit Office figures show 2.7 million 'hospital bed days' are lost each year due to delayed transfers of care.
Parliamentary inquiry finds thousands of children could fall prey to sexual exploitation and gangs because of flawed warning systems.
David Cameron said the June 23 referendum is the most important vote young people will place in their lifetimes.