Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
TV show will have to be renamed in the UK after Twentieth Century Fox lost a legal battle with a British comedy business of the same name.
The daughter of a missing RSPCA inspector has paid tribute to her "amazing" dad - saying she was coming to terms with him not coming home.
Energy company E.ON and charity Age UK have temporarily suspended a branded energy deal following criticism of the deal.