Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
Over 100 people are missing and feared to have been buried under debris following a landslide in China.
Members of the London community have rallied round to offer their help to residents of the evacuated Chalcots estate in Camden.
The two children of murdered MP Jo Cox will unveil a coat of arms in the Houses of Parliament in a touching tribute to their mother.