Apple's new iPad Air will be available in the UK on November 1, while the iPad mini will be out later in November.
- 9.7-inch retina display and A7 chip inside, with over a billion transistors
- Twofold increase in rendering, twice as fast at opening files and double the graphics performance of the iPad 4
- Apple claims it will be 'the lightest full-sized tablet in the world'
- Up to four times faster at graphics than the first generation model
- Double the WiFi speed
- Expanded support for broadband wireless networks
They will both be available in silver and white or grey and black.
More top news
The Cancer Drugs Fund, which cost £1.27 billion, didn't deliver "meaningful value" to patients - and even put some at risk of side effects.
Vauxhall showed a "reckless disregard for safety" by not stopping motorists driving Zafira B vehicles despite knowing they were a fire risk.
Police say they have rescued a woman kept captive in a pit in a shed by a neighbour with mental health issues.