Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
Stars such as Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry called on their Twitter followers to retweet missing person appeals for 24 hours.
Norwich have been promoted to the Premier League after a 2-0 victory against Middlesbrough at Wembley Stadium.
The RSPCA are trying to find who is responsible for leaving the trap out as they are warning they could be breaking the law.