Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
At 14, Benji Edwards is hoping to become the youngest person to ever sail around the North Pole and break a world record in the process.
Bob and Mike Bryan said they were withdrawing from the Games over concerns for their families health.
The former boss of BHS said a parliamentary committee that investigated the closure of the stores was a 'kangaroo court'.