Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
Scientists concluded 12.5% of cardiovascular deaths could be avoided if more Britons changed their diets.
Chelsea Clinton has brushed off Donald Trump's threat to bring up her father's infidelities in a recent interview.
Sir Tom will be joined on the panel by Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson and rock star Gavin Rossdale.