Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn avoided a potential clash over Brexit at Labour's annual conference after delegates agreed not to push the issue to a vote.
Exit polls show Merkel is likely to remain as chancellor but a far-right anti-migrant group is set to enter Parliament for the first time.
Police have foiled seven terror attacks since the Westminster atrocity in March, London Mayor Sadiq Khan has revealed.