Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
The largest horse chestnut tree in the country declared as the 300-year-old specimen at the estate where PM Benjamin Disraeli once lived.
The fanfare and fireworks at Tattersalls in Newmarket on Friday failed to materialise as three Frankel foals met with differing fortunes
The parents of a missing 15-year-old girl have asked their daughter to come home in a statement released alongside Avon and Somerset Police.