Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
Video shows a child's incredibly lucky escape after a large glass panel smashed to the ground during shelling of Donetsk's Donbass Arena.
A Canadian soldier has been killed and another injured after a suspected Islamic militant mowed them down in Quebec.
QPR boss Harry Redknapp claims he has been Adel Taarabt's only ally at the club in the past three years as their row escalates