Rail delays and travel chaos continue although many services are returning to normal.
The latest updates include:
- On South West Trains, 90% of routes are now open, although with a reduced level of service.
- London Midland said services in and out of London Euston were operating with delays of up to 30 minutes.
- Northern, First TransPennine Express, Scotrail and Merseyrail were all reporting normal service.
- A reduced timetable is in place for Southern services
- There are delays of up to 60 minutes for the rest of the day on Chiltern
- Virgin Trains said a full service was being run for the rest of the day, but delays are possible.
- East Coast, First Hull and Grand Central services between Peterborough and London Kings Cross are running with delays, while CrossCountry routes are also experiencing delays.
- East Midlands Trains said there were no trains in or out of London St Pancras International until tomorrow
More top news
One of the great tragedies of the First World War is the number of youths who lied about their age to enlist particularly in the Royal Navy.
Ahead of International Women's Day, the UN has published figures claiming it could take another 70 years for the gender pay gap to close.
Relatives of London schoolgirls thought to be in Syria tell ITV News police failed to warn them the girls were at risk of radicalisation.?