A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
Another cold night across Britain with temperatures closely dipping below freezing in rural areas in the north.
Investigative journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who worked at both ITN and BBC News, has died after a battle with leukaemia.
A man found his wife of four months dead near her overturned car after he went looking for her when she didn't return home.