A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
Thirty-one people have been injured, nine seriously, after an Etihad plane travelling to Indonesia hit "severe and unexpected turbulence."
Prosecutors described it as one of the "most serious" cases of animal neglect they had ever dealt with.
A baby kangaroo had a narrow escape when a large eagle swooped down and grabbed him in his talons, carrying him away.