A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
Experts have warned that Ash dieback's impact on millions of trees could have serious consequences for the landscape and wildlife.
White House officials said that the US intelligence community has confirmed the death of Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar.
Jamie Oliver and health experts have been asked to help the Government in tackling the problem of obesity in primary school children.