A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
A British citizen was likely taken to China against his will in a 'serious breach' of a bilateral agreement with the UK, a report says.
Atheist Richard Dawkins has cancelled his Australia and New Zealand tour after suffering from a 'minor stroke', his management said.
Sleet and snow for some parts of Scotland. Elsewhere in the UK will be cold, cloudy and with some showers.