A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
A 19-year-old has officially become the UK's youngest airline pilot after fast-tracking his way to a seat in the cockpit.
Twenty years ago, long before today's centenary events, surviving veterans made their own pilgrimage to the site of the Battle of the Somme.
Weather throws a wobbly as it's seriously disappointing for summer.