A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
Big Ben will fall silent on Monday for renovations following a backlash from MPs over the proposed four-year timetable for the work.
Rain will push into the northwest, turning heavy and persistent in places
Thousands of dangerous appliances are still in use across the UK despite years of warnings about the dangers.