A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
More top news
The speech was OK, passionate at times and certainly well received, but did not display the passion of past speeches.
The brother-in-law of a British hostage being held by Islamic State militants in Syria, says he is scared by US airstrikes in the country.
ITV weather presenter Lucy Verasamy has a look at the weekend weather at Gleneagles where the Ryder Cup is taking place.