Police have arrested two people in connection with the murder of an elderly couple whose remains were found in a garden in Nottinghamshire earlier this month:
- 9 October: Police find remains of two bodies in the back garden of a house in Mansfield after acting on new information about an incident that happened at the property in the 1990s.
- 11 October: Neighbours say an elderly couple that lived in the home mysteriously disappeared in the 1990s.
- 15 October: Nottinghamshire Police say they are confident the remains of are those of Patricia and William Wycherley, although they say formal identification is "difficult".
- 15 October: The force launches a murder inquiry and appeals for information from the public.
- 31 October: A 57-year-old man and 55-year-old woman are arrested on suspicion of murdering the couple in 1998.
More top news
A selection of UK newspaper front pages after Scotland voted to stay in the United Kingdom.
Gamers have been given a taste of what Final Fantasy XV will look like after developer Square Enix released a new trailer.
ITV Central Correspondent Gareth Owen looks at how the decision for Scotland to remain part of the UK will affect the Midlands.