More than one in five benefit claimants do not have access to the type of banking facilities, such as direct debits and bill payments, needed for the new Universal Credit, Citizens Advice found.
According to research by the charity:
- Some 49% said they would struggle with online forms.
- At least 47% having no home internet.
- Over three quarters, 83%, were not ready to budget according to a single monthly payment and would have preferred fortnightly payments helpful to cope.
- Some 86% felt they lacked vital information.
- 75% wanted rent to continue to be paid directly to their landlord.
More top news
Sunshine and showers with longer downpours for tomorrow. However we can expect it to be warming up by this time next week.
A statement from the band confirmed that the 69-year-old was found last night in his hotel room in West Hollywood.
A lucky football fan is heading to this weekend's FA Cup Final at Wembley after picking which had been fired into space.