Prince Charles' 65th birthday celebrations nearly got out of hand when his jacket caught fire after he got too close to a temple oil burner.
The heir to the throne was stood by the burner lit with 65 lamps in his honour and for sale in an antiques shop in India.
The Prince's linen jacket was pulled out of the flames by a member of his entourage and he turned and joked: "How quickly did you put me out?"
Following the heated experience, the Prince of Wales was treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday by a group on a balcony as he walked past shops with Camilla.
More top news
At least 2,000 people took to the streets of Baltimore yesterday to demand answers over the death in custody of Freddie Gray
The London Marathon brings together thousands of people raising money for charity - not to mention some rather unusual costumes.
Tottenham Hotspur footballer Kyle Walker said he is "disgusted" after being wrongly linked to an explicit video being shared online.