Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
NASA's Juno spacecraft has skimmed the clouds above Jupiter in a record-breaking close approach to the planet.
Sunny spells and scattered showers this Sunday
A fresh round of singing hopefuls put aside their nerves to face the X Factor judges as the talent show returns for a new series.