Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
QPR boss Harry Redknapp claims he has been Adel Taarabt's only ally at the club in the past three years as their row escalates
Two people are dead another person is in hospital after London and the South East was battered by the fallout from Hurricane Gonzalo.
Sunderland players have offered to refund travelling supporters the cost of their match tickets following their 8-0 defeat at St Mary's