Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Fans around the globe have been celebrating Pac-Man's 35th anniversary by paying homage to the smiley faced character.
Sir Ian McKellen has revealed he was in "two minds" about accepting his knighthood as he thinks the honour system is unfair.
Harlem Globetrotters legend Haynes has been hailed as "a pioneer" who helped "set the tone for modern basketball", following his death.