Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Wintry scenes across the UK this late in April have not been seen since the mid-1980s.
The Labour leader will also announce an inquiry into anti-semitism and other forms of racism to be chaired by Shami Chakrabarti.
A switch in the wind direction will mean the unseasonably bitterly cold air of the last few days finally gives way.