Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Mack entered her plea in federal court in Brooklyn. The judge refused a request by her lawyers to release her without bail.
Officers investigating a reported break-in on Friday found 22-year-old Roger Alvarado asleep in the pop star's home in Tribeca.
Billy Jeeves is said to have fled the scene in Hither Green, south-east London, after Henry Vincent was fatally stabbed by the pensioner.