Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Migrants desperate to reach Britain from Calais have told how making the dangerous journey is their "last chance".
Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 vanished more than a year ago carrying 239 people on board. Here is a look at the key events since.
Investigators have released images of two more people they wish to speak to about the Hillsborough tragedy.