Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Cuts to local services will continue across many towns and cities in the UK, despite council tax bills rising by up to 5% this year.
Monday will be windy and mild, with some sunshine across central and southern parts once the morning mist and murk clears.
Malaysia has recalled its ambassador to North Korea as tensions over the investigation into the death of Kim Jong-nam boiled over.