Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The referendum story is rapidly heading south. Scottish voters were promised more power - now English and Welsh voters ask "what about us?"
The Scottish independence referendum was threatening to turn into a huge boost for separatist movements in many countries in Europe.
A sigh of relief across Westminster and a crushing sense of disappointment for 45% of Scotland, but Yes campaign could not have done more.