Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The mother of Reeva Steenkamp, the model shot dead by Oscar Pistorius, has written about how she felt during the trial.
Customers could be losing out due to credit card companies not providing enough information, consumer group Which? has found.
Spurs say they are supporting troubled former star Paul Gascoigne after it was reported he had been placed on an emergency three-day detox.