Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
An airline safety video features orcs in oxygen masks, elves for flight attendants and epic battlefield scenes.
TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan say they have made a formal complaint after their daughter received rape threats.
The Chuckle Brothers are hoping their song with grime artist Tinchy Stryder will become a hit.