Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
As the silence came to an end the crowd began to applaud and people shouted "I am not afraid!" in defiance of the attacks.
The father of two young children is the first person to be confirmed dead after a terrorist mowed through crowds in Barcelona.
Stoke to hand Jese his debut with Sanchez missing for the Gunners.