Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Too many patients who undergo emergency bowel surgery are dying because of inconsistent care practices, health experts have warned.
A report by a think-tank that claims more than half of households take more in benefits than pay in tax has been condemned as 'spin'.
The Education Secretary has set her sights on 'coasting' schools that have "fallen under the radar" with plans to force improvements.