Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Matt Hancock believes the devices can have a “real impact” on pupils’ achievements.
Court of Appeal judges in London will review his 30-year jail term for sex offences against boys he coached between 1979 and 1991.
Brexit and security, cannabis law and children’s mobiles dominate the papers on Wednesday.