Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The presidential candidate has called for the FBI to fully explain the new emails that have come to light.
The American Airlines plane caught fire at Chicago O'Hare airport, prompting an evacuation of the plane.
As the number of people sleeping rough in England increases significantly, a new bill aimed at cutting homeless has passed a second reading.