Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
Rain across much of the remainder of the country
Singer knocks Oasis from their 18-year hold on the top spot as her third album sells more than 800,000 copies in its first week of release
Francois Hollande has urged British MPs to support David Cameron's plan to launch airstrikes against so-called Islamic State in Syria.