Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The signs were encouraging to commuters going about the transport network the day after a terror attack in Westminster.
Faith leaders from across London say religious communities will "stand together" in the wake of the Westminster terror attack.
Pc Keith Palmer was among the three people killed yesterday in the Westminster terror attack.