Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The High Court will hear a legal challenge to Labour's decision to guarantee Jeremy Corbyn a place on the party's leadership ballot.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov brushed aside accusations that Moscow was behind the hacking of internal Democratic Party memos.
The First Lady gave an enthusiastic backing for the Democratic presidential frontrunner in a speech at the Democratic National Convention.