Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
ITV News visited Scotland and Wales on Tuesday and spoke to members of the public after the verdict was announced.
Burberry and Chanel star Hanne Gaby Odiele says the surgery she had aged 10 to remove undescended testicles was unnecessary.
President Trump has signed executive orders to advance construction of the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.