Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
The NHS could save over £8 million a year on dental treatment if all 12-year-olds chewed sugar free gum after meals, a study claims.
Older people in England are living longer than ever before, a new report has revealed.
Firms that fail to address the pay gap between male and female employees with be listed in new league tables.