Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
PM spokesman's comments come following reports that the EU is secretly drawing up plans for greater military cooperation across the EU.
The Labour politicians put their alleged differences aside to jointly highlight how remaining in the EU could help fight climate change.
Late sunshine here and there this evening - but more cloud for southern Scotland, northern England and Northern Ireland again.