Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
It's a cloudy start for many with some rain around, mainly in the north and west
The hearing will focus on the law that forbids abortion in cases fatal foetal abnormality or where the pregnancy arises through a crime.
Perkins said Weinstein repeatedly sexually harassed her, starting when he asked her to massage him while he was in his underwear.