Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
A spokeswoman said that she is "determined to do all she can to have a happy and healthy child".
The delay - which has seen the patient confined to a hospital bed for 1,338 days - has been described as "truly scandalous".
A toy dinosaur and a striped blanket the baby was wrapped in when it was born were among the items stolen.