Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
A Freedom of Information request revealed the cost of burying Raymond Morris which included a £15 floral tribute.
The international community is failing refugees from Iraq and Syria who have been displaced by Islamic State insurgents, says UN ambassador.