Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has called on fellow European nations to share the burden of the influx of migrants.
Satellite images have revealed the extent of the damage to the ancient Temple of Bel in Syria's Palmyra city by Islamic State jihadists.
Nearly half of all young people are bullied at school each day with many left feeling suicidal due to the experience, according to a survey