Complaints against energy companies have soared, according to a consumer panel, who have compiled a chart of grievances against the "big six".Consumer Futures found:
- German-owned npower had the highest number of complaints at 202.5 complaints per 100,000.
- E.ON racked up 59.9 complaints per 100,000.
- British Gas had 55.5 complaints per 100,000.
- Scottish Power had 41 complaints per 100,000.
- SSE were the lowest - only 38.3 per 100,000 customers had cause for complaint.
More top news
A lawyer for Christine Blasey Ford has asked for another day to decide on the terms for testifying.
Requiem: The Souls of The Righteous will be performed at St Mary’s Cathedral in Edinburgh on Saturday.
Key figures from the disarmament movement are expected to attend the event at Faslane.