A White House fact sheet detailed the benefits to Iran in return for abiding by the steps agreed in today's deal:
- Potential access to $1.5 billion in revenue from trade in gold and precious metals
- Suspension of some sanctions on auto sector and its petrochemical exports
- Purchases of Iranian oil to remain at their currently significantly reduced levels
- Safety-related repairs and inspections to be licensed inside Iran for certain Iranian airlines
- No new nuclear-related sanctions to be imposed for six months
- Allow $400 million in governmental tuition assistance to be transferred from restricted Iranian funds to educational institutions in third countries to defray tuition costs of Iranian students.