The White Paper on Scottish independence has been revealed by the SNP, here are some of its main points:
- Cut corporation tax by 3%.
- Cut air passenger duty by 50%.
- Keep pound - just as much Scotland's and the UK's.
- No requirement for Scotland to raise the general rate of taxation to fund existing levels of spending.
- End married couple tax allowance.
- Increase benefits in line with inflation.
- Early learning and childcare from the age of one to when they enter school.
- Look again at pension age rise to 67.
- Halt roll out of UC and pip and bedroom tax.
- Stay as member of EU.
- We would make early agreement on the speediest safe removal of nuclear weapons.
- Scrap BBC. Replace with SBS Scottish Broadcasting Service.
There are serious doubts about if, how and when an independent Scotland will take its place in the EU.
Alex Salmond has launched his Government's blueprint for independence and told voters that Scotland's future was now in their hands.
Nobody I spoke to in Alloa told me the independence white paper had bowled them over or even changed their minds.