Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
The tail end of Hurricane Gonzalo will bring windy and wet conditions this afternoon and evening, becoming calmer overnight.
What conditions can the Olympic and Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius expect in the Kgosi Mampuru II prison?
Medecins Sans Frontiers have treated more than 4,500 patients with suspected Ebola. Today they are celebrating their 1000th survivor.