Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
Tesco is withdrawing a range of soft drinks, including sugary varieties of Ribena and Capri Sun, due to concerns over child obesity.
Mother charged with intent to pervert the course of justice after alleging her breastfeeding child was pulled from her by a security guard.
Dash-cam footage shows the plucky pair risk a head-on collision to stop the car which was going at 70mph.