Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
A medical tribunal found Dr Mark Bonar posed a "potential future risk of harm to patients".
After a lively start to the long weekend with torrential, thundery downpours - a drier night.
The bouncy castle, commissioned for the Common People festival, is taller than the Great Wall of China.