Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
Firefighters said 'floor to ceiling' hoarding have prevented them from gaining entry to the house, where a blaze erupted on Sunday.
Sir Bradley Wiggins will start his last race in the UK on Tuesday, as questions over Team Sky's use of steroids threatens to overshadow it.
It looks highly likely that Chris Grayling will formally announce their choice to have a third runway at Heathrow. But what will follow?