Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
Martin Gallagher was in Euston station when he saw Grace Georgina crying - she had lost her ticket and was unable to get home to Liverpool.
Jeroen Dijsselbloem said that there will be an economic cost to Theresa May's plan for Brexit.
The building was once the tallest in Iran's capital and was on fire for several hours before it collapsed.