Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has announced a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated in relation to links with Jimmy Savile.
The hospitals to be investigated are:
- Barnet General Hospital
- Booth Hall Children's Hospital
- De La Pole Hospital
- Dryburn Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- Leavesden Secure Mental Hospital
- Marsden Hospital
- Maudsley Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Odstock Hospital
- Pindersfields Hospital
- Prestwich Psychiatric Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
- Royal Free Hospital, London
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Seacroft Hospital, Leeds
- St Mary's Hospital, Carshalton
- Whitby Memorial Hospital
- Wythenshawe Hospital
More top news
Even if you're having a tough day in the office, it's unlikely to be as difficult as the one facing the director of the US Secret Service.
The first behind-the-scenes photographs of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's Venice wedding have been published in a celebrity magazine.
The US Secret Service chief faces questions from politicians today over the latest in a series of worrying White House security breaches.