News that a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated over links to Jimmy Savile comes after 13 were initially named in a probe into the disgraced television presenter.
A Metropolitan Police report published in January alleged that Savile committed 22 offences at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and 16 at Leeds General Hospital.
The 11 other NHS hospitals involved, where one offence was reported at each, were:
- Broadmoor Hospital, Berkshire
- Ashworth NHS High Security Unit, Merseyside
- St James Teaching Hospital, Leeds
- High Royds Psychiatric Hospital, Leeds
- Dewsbury Hospital
- Wycombe General Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Exeter Hospital
- Portsmouth Royal Hospital
- St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead
- Saxondale Mental Health Hospital, Notts
More top news
The mother of a 21-year-old woman who died after taking potentially toxic diet pills has warned others to avoid using the drugs.
It's a case of mistaken identity as the actress is forced to differentiate himself from an Irish activist sharing her name
Jeffrey Okafor is accused of murdering 19-year-old Carl Beatson-Asiedu outside a nightclub in south London in 2009. His trial began today.