News that a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated over links to Jimmy Savile comes after 13 were initially named in a probe into the disgraced television presenter.
A Metropolitan Police report published in January alleged that Savile committed 22 offences at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and 16 at Leeds General Hospital.
The 11 other NHS hospitals involved, where one offence was reported at each, were:
- Broadmoor Hospital, Berkshire
- Ashworth NHS High Security Unit, Merseyside
- St James Teaching Hospital, Leeds
- High Royds Psychiatric Hospital, Leeds
- Dewsbury Hospital
- Wycombe General Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Exeter Hospital
- Portsmouth Royal Hospital
- St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead
- Saxondale Mental Health Hospital, Notts
More top news
Nigel Farage added that he was told Donald Trump was his warm-up at the rally in Mississippi.
Dr Dan Poulter suggests that increasing national insurance could be the key to the NHS's funding crisis.
The beloved British high street chain will disappear from Britain's towns on Sunday as the last stores close down.