News that a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated over links to Jimmy Savile comes after 13 were initially named in a probe into the disgraced television presenter.
A Metropolitan Police report published in January alleged that Savile committed 22 offences at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and 16 at Leeds General Hospital.
The 11 other NHS hospitals involved, where one offence was reported at each, were:
- Broadmoor Hospital, Berkshire
- Ashworth NHS High Security Unit, Merseyside
- St James Teaching Hospital, Leeds
- High Royds Psychiatric Hospital, Leeds
- Dewsbury Hospital
- Wycombe General Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Exeter Hospital
- Portsmouth Royal Hospital
- St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead
- Saxondale Mental Health Hospital, Notts
More top news
In the run-up to the Rio Olympic Games, ITV News speaks to four Olympic hopefuls in Team GB. Today we profile boxer Antony Fowler.
The man's identity card was alleged to have been found at the home of the other assailant, Adel Kermiche, who was named on Tuesday.
The Labour leadership candidate was accused of misogyny for calling on Labour to 'smash' the prime minister 'back on her heels'