News that a further 19 hospitals are to be investigated over links to Jimmy Savile comes after 13 were initially named in a probe into the disgraced television presenter.
A Metropolitan Police report published in January alleged that Savile committed 22 offences at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and 16 at Leeds General Hospital.
The 11 other NHS hospitals involved, where one offence was reported at each, were:
- Broadmoor Hospital, Berkshire
- Ashworth NHS High Security Unit, Merseyside
- St James Teaching Hospital, Leeds
- High Royds Psychiatric Hospital, Leeds
- Dewsbury Hospital
- Wycombe General Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Exeter Hospital
- Portsmouth Royal Hospital
- St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead
- Saxondale Mental Health Hospital, Notts
More top news
Iain Duncan Smith has called for the Universal Credit waiting time to be cut from six weeks to a month.
The most revealing statement made today was a tweet by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker's chief of staff.
The row over Donald Trump's call to a widow of a US soldier rumbles on after the widow claims his words and tone made her "cry even more".