- Chinese company Bright Foods owns 60% of Weetabix.
- China plans to double GDP per head by 2020.
- China's middle class will reach 600 million by the end of the decade.
- The Chinese economy has grown by an average 10% per annum over the last three decades.
- 82 new airport projects are planned by the end of 2015.
- China will account for one third of the world's luxury consumption by 2015.
- By 2025 there will be 221 Chinese cities of more than a million people.
- Sales of UK television series such as ITV's Downton Abbey have soared by 90%.
Source: HM Government, Prime Minister's Delegation: Visit to China December 2013.