- Online shopping is up 10.1% in 2013 compared to 2012, according to Barclaycard
- The first Monday in December last year was the highest day of online spend in Barclaycard's history - consumers spent an average of £57 per transaction
- Online electronic stores - up 66.5%, online family clothing stores - up 35.4% and online department stores - up 31.5%, saw the biggest increases in spending
- Visa Europe predicts £450 million will be spent on its cards alone
- Online transactions could top 7.7 million, an increase of 16% on last year
- An average of £312,500 is expected to be spent every minute, Visa said
- UK consumers will make 113 million visits to online retail sites today, online analyst Experian claims
More top news
The desk, where the author wrote Great Expectations and his last, unfinished novel The Mystery of Edwin Drood, will go on permanent display.
We spring forward an hour at 1am on Sunday, to mark the start of British Summer Time.
Reeves has indicated he and co-star Alex Winter were keen to reprise Bill and Ted and had seen a script they were 'trying to get made.'