A taskforce set up by David Cameron in the wake of soldier Lee Rigby's killing has made several proposals on how to tackle extremism in the UK, among their suggestions are:
- Giving more support to places facing the biggest integration challenges, especially those communities where extremism is a particular problem
- Working with internet companies to restrict access to terrorist material online which is hosted overseas
- Improving the process for the public to report extremist content online
- Ensuring prisoners who have demonstrated extremist views in prison receive intervention and support on release
- Make delivery of the Channel programme, which supports individuals at risk of being radicalised, a legal requirement in England and Wales
- Considering if there is a case for new types of order to ban groups which seek to undermine democracy or use hate speech
More top news
At times a little fair weather cloud may bubble up - and there will be a fairly brisk southeasterly breeze - but it will still feel hot.
Analysis of data from hospitals in England showed patients were waiting longer for ambulances, treatment and admission.
She told reporters: "I don't think it's fully sunk in how really bad that could have been, I know it's not the right decision."