A taskforce set up by David Cameron in the wake of soldier Lee Rigby's killing has made several proposals on how to tackle extremism in the UK, among their suggestions are:
- Giving more support to places facing the biggest integration challenges, especially those communities where extremism is a particular problem
- Working with internet companies to restrict access to terrorist material online which is hosted overseas
- Improving the process for the public to report extremist content online
- Ensuring prisoners who have demonstrated extremist views in prison receive intervention and support on release
- Make delivery of the Channel programme, which supports individuals at risk of being radicalised, a legal requirement in England and Wales
- Considering if there is a case for new types of order to ban groups which seek to undermine democracy or use hate speech
More top news
The Spaniard has overseen 10 straight victories since taking charge at the Etihad Stadium, including a derby win over Manchester United.
Mary Berry has "absolutely no plans to retire", despite reports she only intends to work for another year, her agent has said.
China has started searching for extraterrestrial life with the 'world's largest telescope' which measures half a kilometre in diameter.