A taskforce set up by David Cameron in the wake of soldier Lee Rigby's killing has made several proposals on how to tackle extremism in the UK, among their suggestions are:
- Giving more support to places facing the biggest integration challenges, especially those communities where extremism is a particular problem
- Working with internet companies to restrict access to terrorist material online which is hosted overseas
- Improving the process for the public to report extremist content online
- Ensuring prisoners who have demonstrated extremist views in prison receive intervention and support on release
- Make delivery of the Channel programme, which supports individuals at risk of being radicalised, a legal requirement in England and Wales
- Considering if there is a case for new types of order to ban groups which seek to undermine democracy or use hate speech
More top news
Wednesday unsavoury incident involving Jonny Evans and Papiss Cisse is the latest in a long line of gob-related football controversy
Middle managers dubbed 'the permafrost' have been blamed for keeping female intelligent agents down. They have been urged to change.
Holidaymakers are set to be banned from drinking on the streets of Magaluf this summer.