The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
A self-testing kit for HIV which promises a result in 15 minutes has gone on sale in the UK.
Labour would abolish stamp duty for first time buyers on homes costing up to £300,000, Ed Miliband will announce later.
Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has been named England's PFA Player of the Year.