The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
A selection of UK newspaper front pages after Scotland voted to stay in the United Kingdom.
Gamers have been given a taste of what Final Fantasy XV will look like after developer Square Enix released a new trailer.
ITV Central Correspondent Gareth Owen looks at how the decision for Scotland to remain part of the UK will affect the Midlands.