The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
A 43rd generation direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, the Prince has vowed to clean up Fifa's act.
So-called legal highs are set to be banned en masse. But what are they, and why is this drastic move necessary?
The Swiss 79-year-old joined Fifa in 1975, with his reign as president starting in 1998. But who is he?