The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
The plans had been in development since 2014, but would help underline Britain as a "global player" following the Brexit result.
The number of calls about children suffering or witnessing emotional abuse or physical violence in the home has surged in recent years.
The curtain will come down on the show for the final time at the Piccadilly Theatre in March next year, before embarking on a UK tour.