The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
After a most unusual trial in Brooklyn, jurors now must decide whether Abid Naseer plotted to blow up a Manchester shopping centre.
McLaren confirm that Fernando Alonso will not compete in the Australian GP on advice from doctors due to his recent crash
A "lethal mix" of poor clinical care and relationships between doctors and midwives led to the deaths of 11 babies and one mother.