The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
The decision was made after two Russian athletes failed drugs tests at the PyeongChang Games.
Sunday will be dry and largely sunny, although there will be some patchy cloud, mainly across eastern Scotland and eastern England.
County lines crime is to be targeted in a new scheme designed to steer young people and children away from exploitative gangs.