The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
Transgender US service members will be able to serve openly and cannot be discharged on the basis of their gender identity.
Singer Rita Ora has been hospitalised after reportedly suffering from exhaustion just hours after the man who burgled her home was jailed.
ITV News has obtained a copy of an email from Michael Gove to Boris Johnson written after the UK voted to leave the EU.