The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
Cloudy skies for many this Bank Holiday Sunday.
The brother of British holidaymaker Steven Cook who vanished in Crete 10 years ago has his family are "sure he's alive".
Neurologist and author Dr Oliver Sacks CBE who wrote popular case histories like “The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat", has died aged 82.