The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
The four-month-old baby died after being snatched out of his mother's arms and savaged by the family dog in October.
Liam Payne's outburst came after X Factor judge Louis Walsh criticised a reporter over a question about Payne's girlfriend Cheryl.
Spotting the warning signs for the many private causes of self-harm can be hard in the era of social media. Here's what you can do to help.