The Foreign Office and the Football Supporters Federation have issued some travel tips for England supporters going to Brazil for the World Cup:
- Be aware of the long travel distances between games
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Brazil
- Be aware there are additional requirements for all children under 18 entering or travelling through Brazil without a legal guardian or with one parent alone
- Ensure you have travel insurance and that it covers you for all activities you want to take part in
- Fans should avoid all protests and demonstrations - they should monitor local media and follow guidance from the local authorities
- Be aware that Brazil has a high road accident rate and crime levels are also high
More top news
A bid to make it illegal for firms to require women to wear high heels at work will be debated by MPs, the Government has said.
Alexander Isak is the biggest thing to come out of Swedish football since Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but he doesn't mind, says Dickson Etuhu.
People who eat diets high in sugar could be at an increased risk of developing Alzheimer's disease, a new study has found.