DJ Campbell is the latest, and most high profile, footballer known to have been arrested as part of a spot-fixing investigation.
- A 32-year-old striker who currently plays for Blackburn Rovers in the Championship
- Shot prominence in 2005 with his goalscoring exploits at non-league Yeading, which led to a £500,000 move to Premier League Birmingham City
- Joined Leicester City in 2007 for £1.6 million, but scored just five goals for the club.
- Moved to Blackpool in 2010 for a club record fee of £1.25m and had his most successful season, scoring an impressive 13 goals in the Premier League
- Queens Park Rangers bought him for £1.2m in 2011, but he failed to shine in west London and signed for Blackburn, where he has so far failed to score a goal.
- Has also played for Ipswich, Derby County and Brentford.
More top news
More action is needed urgently to counter the growing effects of extreme climate change, the Government has been warned.
Hotting up for all of us in the next couple of days. As we drift into July and the heat and humidity levels rise.
Talks are ongoing because both sides realise that there is no good outcome to this referendum.