DJ Campbell is the latest, and most high profile, footballer known to have been arrested as part of a spot-fixing investigation.
- A 32-year-old striker who currently plays for Blackburn Rovers in the Championship
- Shot prominence in 2005 with his goalscoring exploits at non-league Yeading, which led to a £500,000 move to Premier League Birmingham City
- Joined Leicester City in 2007 for £1.6 million, but scored just five goals for the club.
- Moved to Blackpool in 2010 for a club record fee of £1.25m and had his most successful season, scoring an impressive 13 goals in the Premier League
- Queens Park Rangers bought him for £1.2m in 2011, but he failed to shine in west London and signed for Blackburn, where he has so far failed to score a goal.
- Has also played for Ipswich, Derby County and Brentford.
More top news
A company included in a letter supporting the Tory Party said one of its staff members had been wrongly listed as a signatory.
Customs officials in Thailand seize 3 tons of ivory hidden in tea leaf sacks from Kenya in the second-biggest bust in the country's history.
Fans who are still coming to terms with the news that Zayn Malik has left One Direction have been handed an unlikely lifeline...