We have confirmed that 16 air ambulance helicopters, operated by Bond Air Services, are covered by the suspension.
The 16 air ambulances operate in the following areas:
- Dorset and Somerset
- East Anglia
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight
- The Midlands
- The North West (three helicopters suspended)
- Scotland (two helicopters)
- Thames Valley and the Chilterns
- Wales (three helicopters)
Cornwall has an EC135 helicopter, but it is being serviced and a replacement is in operation. Devon has an EC135 but it is not operated by Bond Air Services, so it is still flying.
More top news
Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen are expecting their fourth child, the couple have announced.