We have confirmed that 16 air ambulance helicopters, operated by Bond Air Services, are covered by the suspension.
The 16 air ambulances operate in the following areas:
- Dorset and Somerset
- East Anglia
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight
- The Midlands
- The North West (three helicopters suspended)
- Scotland (two helicopters)
- Thames Valley and the Chilterns
- Wales (three helicopters)
Cornwall has an EC135 helicopter, but it is being serviced and a replacement is in operation. Devon has an EC135 but it is not operated by Bond Air Services, so it is still flying.