Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
Speaking at Glastonbury Festival, the shadow chancellor said people who died in the Grenfell fire were "murdered by political decisions".
It's the largest Eid event in Europe, and today's figure smashed last year's record 88,000 people in attendance.
Cloudier to the south with light and patchy rain at times.