Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
Two other men missing on Scotland's hills this winter have yet to be found.
The decision was made after two Russian athletes failed drugs tests at the PyeongChang Games.
Sunday will be dry and largely sunny, although there will be some patchy cloud, mainly across eastern Scotland and eastern England.