Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
A taxi driver took away a family's Christmas tree because their teenager daughter didn't have the cash to pay the £15 cab fare.
Jordan Axani didn't want the ticket to go to waste when him and the old Elizabeth Gallagher broke up - so he found a new one.
Channel 4 said the Michaels from Brighton would no longer appear on the hit show.