Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
Long Lost Family once again moved Twitter to tears tonight after it reunited a couple with the son they put up for adoption 52 years ago.
Finally feeling a tad warmer in the next couple of days - temperatures will be up a few degrees on the last few days.
The Greek prime minister is locked in talks in Brussels on how to keep up his country's repayments on its international debt.