Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
The company said it had "considered pricing changes very carefully" and "sought to minimise the impact on customers".
Chief Executive Ross McEwan told ITV News he was "pleased" with the bank's performance and would therefore accept his role-based allowance.
Business Secretary Greg Clark said talks with Peugeot's boss over a potential Vauxhall takeover were both "constructive and reassuring".