Here are some of the key findings of a major survey by the Care Quality Commission of women's experiences of maternity services:
- A quarter said they were left alone at a time that worried them during labour and birth (up from 22 percent in 2010)
- Almost one in five said their concerns were not taken seriously
- 77 percent felt they were always involved in decisions about their care (up from 74 percent in 2010)
- 71 percent were able to move around and find a position that made them most comfortable during labour and birth
- 78 percent said they definitely had confidence and trust in the staff caring for them during labour and birth (up from 73 percent in 2010)
More top news
The Supreme Court is set to decide on whether disabled travellers are legally entitled to have priority use of wheelchair spaces on buses.
There will be some brightness, with the best of the sunshine towards the south and southeast where it will again be chilly.
It is hoped the 7,400-mile journey will become a cost-efficient and time-saving way of transporting trade between China and the UK.