The health regulator, the Care Quality Commission, has named maternity care trusts that it said provide worse care than they did during the last survey in 2010.
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHSTrust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham Health Care NHS Trust
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
More top news
Around 760 out of the 4,200 foreign offenders living freely in the UK have disappeared from sight, according to a leading watchdog.
Schools and nurseries are being called on to help check children have brushed their teeth.
Changes in gait could prove to be an early sign of Parkinson's disease, according to a new study.