The health regulator, the Care Quality Commission, has named maternity care trusts that it said provide worse care than they did during the last survey in 2010.
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHSTrust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham Health Care NHS Trust
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
More top news
The mother of "bucket list" cancer patient Stephen Sutton has said signs of her son's illness were "ignored".
Boxing champion and occasional actor Mike Tyson has been praised for coming to the aid of a motorcyclist injured in a crash in Las Vegas.
A website is threatening the release of hacked nude pictures of Emma Watson, reportedly in response to her speech on gender equality.