The health regulator, the Care Quality Commission, has named maternity care trusts that it said provide worse care than they did during the last survey in 2010.
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHSTrust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham Health Care NHS Trust
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
More top news
The vehicle is captured on CCTV crashing through the shop window and hitting a browsing customer who was lucky not to be seriously hurt.
After its meteoric five-year expansion, ITV News has learned a new legal challenge could have a costly impact on Uber's booming business.
Journalist Steve Hewlett, who shared his experience of battling cancer on BBC Radio 4, has died of the disease at the age of 58.