The health regulator, the Care Quality Commission, has named maternity care trusts that it said provide worse care than they did during the last survey in 2010.
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHSTrust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham Health Care NHS Trust
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
More top news
Police have released 12 images of people wanted in connection with what they describe as 'disorder' at a McDonalds in central London.
Sunderland have appointed former Manchester United manager David Moyes to replace new England boss Sam Allardyce
A Russian adventurer looks to have smashed the record for a solo round-the-world flight in a hot air balloon.