Germany is to offer 80% of total EU pledges to resettle Syrian refugees - just, 12,000 of the 2.3 million who have fled the country.
- 10 member states have together offered 12,000 humanitarian places to those affected by the crisis.
- 0.5% will be given places out of the 2.3 million people who have fled Syria.
- Germany has pledged to take 10,000 refugees.
- France has offered 500 places.
- Spain has pledged 30 places.
- The remaining 27 member states have offered to take 2,340 refugees.
More top news
A senior employee at the organisation reportedly derided the three-year-old royal for being 'royal, rich' and "advantaged'.
The company plead guilty to two counts of breaching the Health and Safety at Work Act after the grisly accidents.
In the run-up to the Rio Olympic Games, ITV News speaks to four Olympic hopefuls in Team GB. Today we profile gymnast Claudia Fragapane.