Germany is to offer 80% of total EU pledges to resettle Syrian refugees - just, 12,000 of the 2.3 million who have fled the country.
- 10 member states have together offered 12,000 humanitarian places to those affected by the crisis.
- 0.5% will be given places out of the 2.3 million people who have fled Syria.
- Germany has pledged to take 10,000 refugees.
- France has offered 500 places.
- Spain has pledged 30 places.
- The remaining 27 member states have offered to take 2,340 refugees.
More top news
Ukip and Vote.Leave have both backed Grassroots Out to become the main eurosceptic campaign for EU referendum.
Liverpool supporters groups have told ITV News they will target club sponsors next in the ongoing row over ticket prices.
David Cameron's aunt urges her nephew to provide funds to keep children's centres in his constituency open in an interview with ITV News.