The Libyan Justice Minister has told ITV News that UK and US authorities will be allowed to interview Muammar Gaddafi's former intelligence chief over the Lockerbie bombing.
Here is what we know about the biggest terrorist attack on British territory:
- 270 people were killed in the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.
- Libyan intelligence officer, Abdelbaset al-Megrahi, is the only person to have been convicted in connection with the attack
- Megrahi was released from jail by the Scottish government on compassionate grounds after being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- He died last year still protesting his innocence
- Since the fall of the Gaddafi regime in 2011, British investigators have been working to establish if there are other individuals in Libya who could be brought to trial for their involvement in the attack
More top news
Rain expected in the next 24 hours - no surprise there with it being a Bank Holiday - but there'll also be some brighter skies in places.
ITV releases teaser clips of the final series of the hit historical drama, set to be aired next month.
Scotland finally injected some momentum into their World Cup preparations as they beat Italy 48-7 triumph at Murrayfield.