The Libyan Justice Minister has told ITV News that UK and US authorities will be allowed to interview Muammar Gaddafi's former intelligence chief over the Lockerbie bombing.
Here is what we know about the biggest terrorist attack on British territory:
- 270 people were killed in the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.
- Libyan intelligence officer, Abdelbaset al-Megrahi, is the only person to have been convicted in connection with the attack
- Megrahi was released from jail by the Scottish government on compassionate grounds after being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- He died last year still protesting his innocence
- Since the fall of the Gaddafi regime in 2011, British investigators have been working to establish if there are other individuals in Libya who could be brought to trial for their involvement in the attack
More top news
It will be a mainly dry but chilly start across the UK with a few showers across northern Scotland and northwest England.
Marks and Spencer will become the first UK retailer to add vitamin D to its entire packaged bread range.
An over-the-top 80's action movie parody featuring kung fu Hitler and a David Hasselhoff soundtrack gets almost four million views online.