Malaysian billionaire Vincent Tan has made a series of unpopular moves since taking control of Cardiff City in 2010.
- June 2012: Changes Cardiff colours from blue to red to for Asian marketing purposes
- October 2013: Tan sacks head of recruitment Iain Moody and appoints replacement 23-year-old Kazakh Alisher Apsalyamov, thought to be Tan's friend
- October 2013: Manager Malky Mackay apologises to fans for uncertainty around future
- Earlier this week: Tan strongly criticises Mackay's summer transfer activity
- Last night: Email emerges sent from Tan to Mackay ordering him to resign or be sacked
Malky Mackay remains popular with Cardiff fans having achieved promotion to the top flight the club for the first time in 51 years.