According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
Barack Obama urged Donald Trump to "go forward with his vision and his values", as he warned of "complexities" in office.
Missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague's mother has said he had an account on a swingers' website.
"I will work with him where we can, but I just didn't want to go celebrate or legitimise or normalise his presidency," one US lawmaker said.