According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
Game Of Thrones star Lena Headey has claimed movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was "furious" after she rejected his advances.
Tory divisions over a controversial benefit reform could be exposed in a Labour vote in the House of Commons on Wednesday.
Should no deal be negotiated, Dover, the UK's gateway to Europe, would be one of the places to feel the effects of this most.