According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
Police say it is "too early" to know if the body is that of journalist Kim Wall, who is believed to have died on board an amateur submarine.
'I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change'
In a policy speech on Afghanistan, Donald Trump has performed the greatest reversal so far of his young and wild Presidency.