According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
A challenge to the decision not to take further action against Sir Cliff Richard over alleged sex offences has been dismissed.
Theodore Liang will launch his own fashion line next year while taking acting and dance classes.
A zoo is in mourning after all of its penguins were killed by an outbreak of malaria in just nine days.