According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
It will feel warm but less humid than earlier in the week with highs of 26C (79F).
Sister Margaret Held and Sister Paula Merrill, both 68, were described as "two of the sweetest, most gentle women you can imagine."
Kinga Krasuta is 42 weeks pregnant and could go into labour at any time.