According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
US dance duo The Chainsmokers surprised hundreds of students by gate-crashing their prom in the US.
Hundreds of George Micheal fans have paid tribute to the iconic singer at the first public memorial for the pop star.
Seven Ukrainian men have been arrested after a boat containing suspected illegal immigrants ran ashore in high winds off the Suffolk coast