According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
The 1D star will go ahead with his scheduled performance as per the wishes of his late mother, Johannah Deakin, who passed away on Friday.
Michael Gove admitted he made "mistakes" in his bid for the Tory Party leadership, and Theresa May was right to drop him from her cabinet.
Four people have been killed and at least 12 injured after a cargo train carrying propane-butane derailed and exploded in Bulgaria.