According to the RAC, the 10 councils making the most profit from parking charges are:
- 1. Westminster, £39.70 million
- 2. Kensington & Chelsea, west London, £30.44 million
- 3. Camden, north London, £23.,53 million
- 4. Hammersmith & Fulham, west London, £19,39 million
- 5. Brighton & Hove, £16.25 million
- 6, Wandsworth, south London, £15.89 million
- 7. Lambeth, south London, £12.00 million
- 8, Nottingham City, £11,79 million
- 9. Manchester, £8,78 million
- 10. Islington, north London, £8.21 million
More top news
The BBC issued a statement after a reporter sent out an inaccurate tweet claiming the Queen was being 'treated' in hospital.
Faces of famous dads such as David Beckham, Gary Barlow and Simon Cowell have been pizzafied by Morrisons to mark Father's Day on June 21.
Men are regrowing their beards this summer, to emulate Hollywood heroes like George Clooney and Tom Hardy.