The pair who pleaded guilty to sending abusive tweets to a feminist campaigner are due to be sentenced on January 24 at Westminster Magistrates' Court.
John Nimmo was released on conditional bail while Isabella Sorley was remanded in custody.
District Judge Howard Riddle warned Sorley it was "almost inevitable" that she would receive a jail sentence.
He told Nimmo, described to the court as a "social recluse", that "all options" remained open.
More top news
The jury in the trial of Cheeki Rafiki manager Douglas Innes have found him not guilty of manslaughter by gross negligence.
Comcast said its cash offer is worth £12.50 a share – a 16% hike on the £10.75 a share offered by 21st Century Fox.
The Duke of Cambridge said the new prince was "behaving himself" and sleep was "going reasonably well so far".